Puerto Rico - PR
The standard eligibility programs that may be used as proof of subsidy include Programa Suplementario de Asistencia Nutricional, Medicaid (not Medicare), Sección 8 Asistencia Federal de Viviendas Públicas, and Pension de Veteranos o Pension para Sobrevivientes.
See General Rules for more information.
UNACCEPTABLE Subsidy Proof Examples
- These are MediCARE providers.
- Must have the Mi Salud or Medicare Platino (MP) logo to be acceptable.
Acceptable Subsidy Proof Examples
- Date must be valid
- Housing Authority printouts showing rent credits
- Can be used to demonstrate low income eligibility.
- If income is listed in addition to the pension as in this example, it must be treated as a paystub and three (3) consecutive months within the past year must be provided.
Acceptable ID Examples
- State-Issued Security Guard License
- Notarized letter evidencing married last name
- Can be uploaded with photo ID to prove married last name