Oklahoma - OK
The standard eligibility programs that may be used as proof of subsidy include Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamps, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), Veteran's Pension or Survivor's Pension benefit.
State-Specific Tribal Eligibility Programs
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered TANF (TTANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
See General Rules for more information.
UNACCEPTABLE Subsidy Proof Examples
SNAP/Food Stamps cards (no beneficiary name listed)
Acceptable Subsidy Proof Examples
- Both sides must be uploaded