Minnesota - MN
The standard eligibility programs that may be used as proof of subsidy include Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamps, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), Veteran's Pension or Survivor's Pension benefit.
State-Specific Tribal Eligibility Programs
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered TANF (TTANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
See General Rules for more information.
UNACCEPTABLE Subsidy Proof Examples
Acceptable Subsidy Proof Examples
Medicaid Cards - ADDITIONAL MEDICAID CARD INFORMATION UNDER "IMPORTANT LINKS" BELOW
- All Minnesota Health Care Programs cards are Medicaid
- Care Type: UCare MA = Medicaid
- Hennepin Health, MHP, and Cornerstone Solutions: “Issuer” needs to state “Metropolitan Health Plan”
- Care Type: HealthPartners Care or HealthPartners PMAP or MA = Medicaid
- “SVC Type” needs to state “Minnesota Health Care Program”
- Care Type:MA = Medicaid
- Must say "Medica Choice Care"
- Must include "MA" as Program and Budget Month must have valid dates.
- Both pages must be uploaded
Acceptable ID Examples