Washington - WA
The standard eligibility programs that may be used as proof of subsidy include Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Food Stamps, Medicaid, National Free School Lunch Program, Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), and Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).
State-Specific Tribal Eligibility Programs
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered TANF (TTANF)
- Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
See General Rules for more information.
Acceptable Subsidy Proof Examples
Acceptable ID Examples
- State-Issued Liquor License