Jump to navigation Jump to search
Accept Photo Identification
- Out of state identification if subsidy proof is in-state
- Identification must be UNITED STATES government-issued (Federal or State) photo IDs.
- ACCEPTABLE ID IS LIMITED TO: State Driver’s License, State ID, United States Passport, Voter ID (with photo ONLY), State Department of Corrections ID (with photo ONLY), State-Issued Weapons Permit (with photo ONLY), U.S. military ID
- Partial subsidy proof if necessary information to confirm name and/or subsidy account number is visible
- A partial proof that has an expiration date but the expiration date cannot be viewed
- A partial proof, except SNAP card, that all visible numbers match
- All digits of a subsidy proof are required for Food Stamps/SNAP Card and Medicaid Card. Only last 4 digits of account are required for any other subsidy proof.
- Hard to read but complete document scanned; If the numbers you can read are correct.
- The proof is addressed to the applicant and the applicant appears to be the parent/guardian of the
minors covered under subsidy.